Unexpected Luxury Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Are you in a gift rut when it comes to Mother’s Day? Not sure what to get mom that you haven’t given her before? What if you just want to do something your mom won’t see coming? After all these years, it will be great to keep her on her toes.
– STORMp3 In Shower Music Player Does Mom’s smart phone or tablet may not belong near a steamy shower but the STORMp3 Player sure does. It has a waterproof exterior that will allow her to play her favorite music anywhere, while never risking her smart phone or tablet getting wet again! It also features a sleek design and powerful, built-in speakers. You aren’t just improving her daily bath experience; you are giving her a portable music speaker to use while on a picnic in the park, barbecuing or swimming – anywhere she goes! $59.95 at STORMp3.com
– Le Bon Marché French Gift Basket This Mother’s Day, give mom luxurious, French delicatessens from Paris’ infamous La Grand Épicerie at Le Bon Marché that will be sure to spoil her palate. Le Bon Marché is offering 7 hand-picked items in a sleek gift box which retails for ($119). The items are comprised of CHRISTINE FERBER Marmelade d’orange maltaises, (Marmalade of Malta Oranges), DOLFIN Chocolat amandes grillees, 70g, (Chocolate with toasted almonds) DOLFIN Chocolat noir au poivre rose, 70g, (Dark Chocolate with Red Pepper), LE TEMPS DES METS Preparation a base de sucre, arome barbe a papa, (Powdered sugar in cotton candy flavor), · LOV ORGANIC Thé vert a la rose, (Green tea perfumed with rose petals), · MIREILLE FAUCHER Madeleine aux oeufs frais, (Madeleines), QUAI SUD Riz au lait nougat et framboise, 180g, (Rice Pudding in nougat or raspberry) You can order online at La Grande Épicerie under the “Cadeaux Affaires” button where they will ship internationally, or you can email the store at email@example.com
See the rest of our Luxury Mother’s Day Gift Guides
– Mason Stanley Jewelry Mom won’t be expecting a bracelet evocative of a harpoon or shark bite! Mason Stanley was born from a passion to create delicate, easy to wear pieces. The recently launched line pays homage to its minimalist California roots. Co-Founders and Designers, Brooke Taylor and Jessica Stanley are California natives and create pieces that are classic and timeless with an edge. Whether on the water, in the mountains, or rummaging through heirlooms at a flea market, inspiration for their creations can be found throughout their travels. Bottom line – its California cool jewelry with a whimsical twist (i.e. shark bite, harpoon, etc.). Masonstanley.com
– G’Vine Floraison Gin Now, I like gin, I’ve been old it’s a SoCal thing. But even I was surpised when I found this gin with quite the twist. G’Vine is the only grape-based gin in the world to use the beautiful aromatic vine flower as a botanical. G’Vine is smooth, vibrantly floral and warmly spicy. Mom will love mixing up some cocktails to enjoy with her friends and family this spring/summer with G’Vine Floraison. EscapeTheGrape.com
– Max Daniel Designs Blankets Who says babies are the only ones that deserve soft snuggly blankets? Max Daniel Blankets makes exquisite and whimsical blankets for mom as well as baby! And many come in matching prints and styles as the baby collection. My favorite is the blue giraffe print throw (shown) but the grey jaguar throw is close second. Based in the Los Angeles area, they currently have a celebrity following with celeb moms and they have continued to grow in popularity quickly becoming a staple for new moms and their little ones. MaxDaniel.com
– Je Suis Paris Tour How about spoiling mom with a trip to Paris? The Je Suis. FASHIONISTA six-night fashion-focused guided journey spotlights the best of fashion available exclusively in France, including private lingerie fittings, trendy designers, jewelry, handbags, scarves, shoes and, of course, vintage couture. Personal fashion stylists will guide guests every step of the way! Oh and let us not forget the delectable food, fine wines and opulent architecture that make this city the perfect destination to Celebrate Yourself and Mom!