Top "Good Love Gone Bad" Songs
Ah love… warm happy feelings, little puppy dogs, and kitties staring at you with their big eyes. Giving your heart over to another person, only to have them stomp it to a quivering puddle of goo while laughing at your pain! oh… uh…
Let’s just get on with the top Good Love Gone Bad songs
10. Good Lovin’ Gone Bad – Bad Company
Just thought I’d get this one out of the way, since it’s the obvious choice. It’s one thing to have your lover cheat on you, and it’s a whole other level to have them lie. Leave the lying slut behind! Cuz I’m a man/I got my pride/ Don’t need no woman to hurt me inside/ I need love/Like any other/So go on and leave me/Leave me for another
9. Caught Out There – Kelis Before she had all the boys coming to the yard with her Milkshake, Kelis was PISSED that her man was Caught Out There. After taking care of him while he was sick (heavin’) she found him cheating on her. With chant of “I Hate You So Much Right Now” Kelis puts it succinctly.
8. Boys Of Summer – Don Henly He may still love you, darling, but it’s clear that something just didn’t go right. He ended up driving around town on the back of a convertible looking for you!
7. I Hate Myself For Loving You – Joan Jett Don’t treat Joan Jett wrong. I’m sure she’ll just kick your a$$. It’s not just that her lover is running around on her, but that she’s looking like a fool to the entire town. For some reason, like many of us, she still goes running back to that jerk!
6. Something I Can Never Have – Nine Inch Nails Sometimes the memory of your lost love is what really tears you apart.
5.Special -Garbage Who would break Shirley Manson’s heart? They were the Talk of the town until he left her, then they were REALLY the talk of the town. But don’t come back begging for a chance. There’s no way in Hell she’ll take you back.
4. Evil Woman – ELO Evil Woman, how you’ve done Jeff Lynne wrong. This song is both a kiss off, and sexy as hell. Electric Light Orchestra knows well how to mix them together and have you love being told to leave on the very next plane.
3. Marilyn Manson – Tainted Love Yes, this IS a cover. But there’s something about the way Marilyn says “tainted” that makes it sound extra dirty. Oh how you did him wrong… in such a fantastic way.
2. Can’t Stand Losing You – The Police Sting’s dramatic love gone wrong song. Everyone hates him, so he’ll just kill himself to show YOU! Ha!
1. You Oughta Know -Alanis Morissette Played over and over and over again at every breakup in dorm rooms across the country this song still strikes fear into the hearts of men who came of age in the 90s. Nothing like having a scorned woman telling EVERYONE just how you done her wrong, and just what you all did in the theater. Appearances by Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Dave Navarro (Jane’s Addiction) made this a little more rock than whine.
REO- Take It On The Run – What’s worse, being cheated on, or being the last to know?
Annie Lennox- Broken Glass Taking cues from Dangerous Liasons, Annie Lennox shows us just how much John Malkovich’s leaving tortures her. But what about poor poor Hugh Laurie?
The Pretty Wreckless –Make Me Want To Die Don’t judge this too quickly based on Taylor “Raccoon Eyes” Momsen. It’s surprisingly good!
Fleetwood Mac –Dreams Nothing like realizing you’ve been played.
Pink –Who Knew I wish I could see you again, I wish I could still call you friend. Sometimes the hardest part of losing a lover, is losing your friend along with it.