DIY – How To Paint Your Canvas Shoes
Bold in Gold – Gold Toe Canvas Shoe DIY
Easy, fun, fashionable DIY projects are great! Add shoes to the mix, and you have something everyone is going to enjoy.
I like being able to do something somewhat crafty that I would not mind keeping. If you have not caught on, I am not very talented when it comes to anything art related, but these DIY canvas shoe paint designs are something that I can do. I am especially in love with the spray painted gold toe shoes. You can always switch out the gold ribbon laces if they’re not your style, but I do really like the gold toe design.
See how you can turn any canvas shoes into fun kicks with this Gold Spray Paint DIY.
These have the gold toe on the black Keds, but you can do this with any color of Keds. If you are doing this with your kids, it is important that they be supervised while working with the spray paint. You may want to do with over newspaper spread out over the floor to avoid painting your flooring gold. Also, make sure you are either outside or in a ventilated area.
Directions – Spray Paint Gold Toe Shoes
- Gold spray paint
- Painter’s tape
- Gold Ribbon
- Canvas Sneakers
1. Using your painter’s tape, tape off the entire shoe except the portion you intend to paint gold. Working in a well-ventilated area (we recommend going outdoors and spraying in the direction of the wind) apply a light layer of paint. Allow to dry. Repeat until opaque.
2. Allow your sneakers to dry overnight. Once the paint has set, measure two shoelace-lengths of gold ribbon, weaving through the grommets as you would normal laces.
More Posts You Will Like –
- DIY: Matte Black and Gold Party Inspiration
- DIY – How-to Paint A Diamond Pattern On Living Room Wall
- Fashion: DIY Over Sized Clutch No Sewing
- DIY- REAL Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. This does not increase the sale price for you.