Sparkling ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
If you’re going to support breast cancer reserach it might as well be while having a good time. Enter Sparkling ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail.
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.
Sparkling ICE, the fastest-growing, non-alcoholic beverage brand in the U.S., is on a mission to “Imagine a World without Breast Cancer” – and from October 1-31stSparkling ICE donates 1¢ per bottle of its Pink Grapefruit Sparkling ICE to help find a cure for Breast Cancer.
Best of all, proceeds go directly back to the community where the product was sold. By working closely with each community, Sparkling ICE allows them to select the charity right in their region that they would most like to offer the donations to (i.e. Susan G. Komen Affiliates, Local/Regional Breast Cancer Research Foundations, etc.)
Sparkling ICE, a beverage of Talking Rain Company, is also a Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Affiliate Promise Partner, the highest tier of recognition awarded to corporations, foundations, and 3rd party fundraising organizations/events that provide exceptional financial or in-kind resources throughout the year to the Komen Puget Sound Affiliate.
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST. BusyBeeBlogger was in no way compensated for his posting. I just like good cocktails. :-)
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!