Survey Says! Will and Kate’s Royal Baby As Decided By Us
The royal baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton is nearly here, and the gossip world is all abuzz over it. Boy or girl, what will it’s name be, what day will be arrive?!?!
The people at Tetley Tea have jumped in on the action, and acted their fans just what they were thinking about the royal bundle of joy! The results range from due date, to whethere it will have a full head of hair!
- Nearly 70% of fans guessed that the royal bundle of joy will be a girl
- Most reports suggest a mid-month due date and Tetley’s survey respondents are right on track, with July 15 coming out as the most popular guess for the birth date
- Those who took Tetley’s survey seem to think William will pay tribute to his mother by choosing Diana for a girl (32.6%)
- As for boy’s names, it’s a close call between Philip with 33.1% and James with 32.2% of the votes
- The overwhelming majority of survey respondents (85%) think Kate will go with a natural delivery
- Nearly half of fans (48.9%) think the baby will take after Kate and sport brown hair at birth
- 54.3% guess that the baby will be between six and seven pounds at birth
All of this speculating almost makes me feel like a Vegas booky. lol I don’t know why we are all so excited about the royal bundle, but it will certainly be so exciting.
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!