Oh crap! My phone!!! (Contest)
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Asurion.
I was texting with one of my fellow bloggers the other day and all of a sudden she just stopped. No more replies, not twitter, no Facebook, nothing. Since she’s chronically distracted I figured that something must have happened with one of her kids or her neighbors and I let it go. I just kept sending her texts knowing that eventually she’d get back to me.
I started receiving Facebook messages, but no replies to my texts. What in the world was going on?
Girlfriend had driven off with her phone on the top of her car. The phone ended up somewhere. Where that SOMEWHERE is we don’t know.
That was even better than when I dropped my phone in a sink full of dishes. PLOP! Then spent the whole night of it sitting in a ziploc full of rice hoping it would dry out. *it didn’t btw*
So what is YOUR worst cell phone story? Share it with me and you can win!
Click more to find out how.
For you chance at a $40.00 Amazon or I-tunes gift card share your best cell phone disaster story.
Leave the story in the comments section and BusyBeeBlogger.com will choose one winner.
And to help minimize MORE cell phone disasters, our friends at Asurion offer these easy summer tips to help minimize the damage to your phones (especially if you have children who use them) this summer:
- A good case or silicone protector can help protect the back and sides against scratches and provide some impact protection.
- A transparent film screen protector can prevent the screen from scratching and can also help remove glare.
- A growing number of waterproof cases are on the market designed to protect phones when submerged in water for a limited amount of time.
- Purchase cell phone insurance to protect your investment and stay connected with children.
- Many wireless carriers now offer Asurion’s downloadable application that can remotely locate, lock or wipe a phone, along with the insurance coverage.