Mini Break and Spa Night Ideas For This Stressful Holiday Time
This little pinup knows that this is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, but goodness there certainly is a lot of rushing around! Even in supposedly laid back SoCal it seems that there isn’t one bit of spare time unless I cut out a few moments. Luckily for all of us, beauty, fashion and lifestyle expert Jamie Krell has some get-gorgeous skin tips that she uses with celebs. Use these simple ideas to prep for a big event or occasion, or just use regularly for radiant skin every day!
- Make a green tea and honey face mask to get glowing skin. Mix moistened green leaves (just cut open a green tea bag) with honey to form a paste and coat your entire face – leave for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use once or twice a week leading up to your big event.
- Drink white tea (two cups a day!) since it’s known to be packed with anti-oxidants and protect skin – it also promotes healthy and radiant skin to give your complexion an all over glow. Think of it as “TeaGaming” – hydrating from the inside out to prep for a big event. If you’re going to drink two cups a day, it needs to be a killer flavor that you’ll enjoy every time. One of Krell’s faves is Good Earth’s new Mango Me Crazy, a blend of bold, juicy fruit flavors. The brand’s fusions have pumped up flavors and unique combinations. Even better – they’re made with all-natural ingredients and you don’t need to add any sweetener.
- Go into your own kitchen cabinet! Use apple cider vinegar as a toner to keep skin looking tight and firm. Dilute with some water and use twice a day.
- Mix baking soda with water and use as face wash or mix with some of your cleanser for an effective exfoliator. Helps with breakouts and to keep skin clear!
Tomorrow, I will have a few mocktail recipes for you to enjoy on your girls night in, or throughout the holiday entertaining season. Nothing like a little bit of Ahhhh when everyone else is starting to stress. ;-)
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!