Kourtney Kardashian's Son Rushed To Hospital
Friday night, little Mason, the son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital! While it was not immediately clear what was wrong with the little man, Kourtney took to her own blog and let everyone know what happened.
Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!
I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry. [via Popeater]
Wow, what a scary situation!
Glad the little kid is OK.
Images via fame Pictures