Keep the Healthy Choices Going – May On The Move
When the new year started we all had great intentions. We incorporated ways we could eat healthy foods, make our lives better, be healthier, and even get some exercise in without doing too much too soon. So how is that going?
Related – Delicious Diet Tips For The New Year
Beach season is closer than you think. Memorial day is in just a few days! Are you ready to start getting back on track eating a little better and being a little more fit?
Healthy Eating Tips
If you are like me, there are times when you want to make better food choices but you just go off of the rails into a bag or cheese chips. While tasty for a moment, there’s not real fulfillment at the bottom of the bag. How about we take a few easy small steps to making healthier food choices throughout the day.
- Make sure that your snacks have a combination of protein and fiber to keep you feeling fuller for longer
- Never shop hungry – keep Carrington’s on-the-go paks stashed in your purse when grocery store hunger cravings strike
- Always keep a snack stashed in the glove compartment of your car – you never know when you might run into a traffic jam!
- Drink plenty of water, seltzer, or unsweetened iced tea throughout the day to ensure that you are hydrated (you can even add Carrington Farms Chia Seeds to water for an extra nutritional boost!)
- Incorporate non-starchy veggies into your diet – it’s great dipped in salsa or mustard if you are hungry between meals or snacks
- Engage in regular physical activity at least three times a week
What do you do to make healthy living choices? Keep good food with you so you don’t feel tempted to choose something not so good, drinking plenty of water? We are lucky enough to have a kitchen at work, and most of us keep stuff for snacks at our desks. Chia seeds with iced tea may sound odd, but it helps us get through the day with added protein. You can add those to smoothies, too! To make your May on the Move choices easier Carrington is offering anyone who orders products off their website (www.carringtonfarms.com) a great deal. Just enter the coupon code of MayOnTheMove for 20% off (valid for all products on the site).
Share your recipes and food pics with @BusyBeeBlogger and @CarringtonFarms on Instagram using the hashtag #CarringtonMayontheMove
Let us know what you do to make your healthy eating and living choices easier! We would love to hear it.
More post just for you –
- Get Fitness Back On Track – New Year Weight Loss Tips
- Feel Better Tips When You Overdid The Night Before – Natural Hangover Remedies
- Ditch The Donuts For Healthy Snack Options
*Blog for Southern California Lifestyle. Fun, Food, Fashion and Drinks.* Are you receiving the Busy Bee Blogger newsletter? Sign up for all of the updates on news, recipes, and fun!*