Jet Setting Mother’s Day Luxury Gift Guide
Is your mom more of jet setter than a Suzy Homemaker? Are you more likely to be able to find her via text message than knocking on the front door? Then this Mother’s Day gift guide is PERFECT for you and her.
These gifts are for the mom that is always on the go and likes things a little more contemporary and modern. She’s more likely be looking through her fabulous, yet practical, tote to find her tablet than a grocery list. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to have fun. She’s can leave work at work, but she still wants to have fun.
– Electra Amsterdam Royal 8i Bike A modern take on the Dutch city bike, the Amsterdam will make you fall in love with cycling all over again with its elegant combination of practicality, comfort and style. The fast-rolling 700c wheels mixed with our patented Flat Foot Technology® provide a nice, easy ride while the full chainguard and fenders let you ride without fear of messing up your threads. It’s perfect for everyday transportation, running errands or just rolling around town. Some models are dressed up with additional features like a coat/skirt guards, racks, lights and the coveted bell. Ding, ding. Be sure to check out the new Love, Joyride and Bloom ladies’ fashion editions. ElectraBike.com
– Cococlectic Monthly Chocolate Subscription. Mom is so busy, running around being fantastic. You could give her a gift that comes to HER DOOR. Cococlectic (www.cococlectic.com), a brand new monthly craft chocolate subscription company based out of San Francisco. Each month they send out the most delectable gourmet chocolates from rare or more obscure brands – a perfect Mothers Day gift that keeps on giving! She’ll think of you every month when she finds her chocolate gift box waiting for her. Cococlectic.com
See the rest of our Luxury Mother’s Day Gift Guides
– ModCloth Camp Director Tote Ensure that Mom is perfectly prepared by packing her sketchbook, laptop, and sunglasses into this rustically refined tote. Camp Director Tote in Mint from ModCloth‘s slim, square silhouette is constructed from sturdy, soft green fabric, then adorned with dark brown faux-leather handles and studded embellishments. To make it even more practical and picturesque, this bag also arrives with a front pocket, adjustable shoulder strap, three-snap closure, and a silky, patterned lining of cocoa and white. For a look that commands a smile wherever you wander, grab this timeless tote! ModCloth.com
– Reebok Skyscape Runaround Featuring a unique molded upper with foam to maintain softness, the Skyscape women’s walking shoe is a stylish option for everyday escapes. Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort. Reebok.com
– Nasty Gal Upon Reflection Aviators She looks great in everything, especially with these aviator sunglasses on. Mega cool aviator shades with reflective neon-tinted lenses and wire frames. Awesome paired with cutoffs or jeans! UV Protection. NastyGal.com
– Luxury Partida Tequila Your jet setting mom might like red wine or cocktails, but she loves a good tequila. The legends say that long ago a woman came upon the Spirit Bird as it faced a challenge. Again and again, it tried to perch upon the Blue Agave but could not keep its balance on the spiny leaves. Then the woman saw the Spirit Bird drink from a tiny hole in the Blue Agave and she understood. And when she tasted the precious golden drops they say it was the birth of Tequila. Today the Spirit Bird still sits on every bottle of Tequila Partida. partidatequila.com
– DCuisine Dinners Every mom I know deserves a night off (or two or three) from cooking. So, what if all you had to do was boil water and go to the freezer and minutes later you could be enjoying a gourmet meal from one of the finest chefs in the country. Dcuisine offers a full range of all-natural soups and entrees, available online and delivered to your doorstep. Many of the meals are gluten-free and vegetarian. These master chef prepared single-serving dinners are made with all natural ingredients harvested at their peak, using sustainable practices, then flash-frozen to perfectly preserve the flavors of the tender meats, seafood and vegetables. Dcuisine meals are all pre-cooked and made to be re-heated in simmering water ‘sous-vide’ style, which maintains nutrition and great taste. dcuisine.com
– SpaFinder Wellness Gift Cards To help people give moms the gift they really want, Spafinder Wellness 365 has created new “packs” of gift cards that they are offering at a discount; this easily allows gift-givers to present a card (or multiple cards) to more than one mom in their life–or give multiple cards she can use at different locations. “De-Stress Mom” Gift Card Packs, will be available at a discount at Spafinder.com from April 16 to May 6, to allow time for mailing. Three $50 cards are $134.99 (usually $150), Four $50 cards are $179.99 (usually $200) Two $100 cards are $179.99 (usually $200) You can also print INSTANT gift certificates at Spafinder.com
Of course if you just don’t know what else to get her, mom would probably enjoy a TARGET GIFT CARD.
Disclosure: BusyBeeBlogger was not paid for any of this post, but I did receive items to review. This is not a sponsored post. FTC Disclosure Statement: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.