How To Get Perfect Cat Eye Makeup
If you are like this Southern California pinup, trying to get the winged eyeliner look can take all morning. This how-to video will make your life so much easier.
The secret to get cat eye winged eye liner is to either have the most steady hand in the world, or makeup erasers. I use the latter, and I was excited to see in this how-to video that they do the same. You still need some practice, it is not as easy as I thought it would be just to swoosh the liner over my eyelid.
More articles for you –
- Top 10 Famous Pinups, Of All Time?
- Marilyn Monroe Makeup Tutorial
- How To Get The Pinup Girl Winged Eye Liner
- Halloween Makeup – Frankenstein’s Couture Bride *Video*
- Fall’s best trend? Interview With Celebrity Makeup Artist Gita Bass *VIDEO*
- Claire Sinclair Covers Bachelor Pad Magazine