Fashion Week Spirits – Catwalk Cocktail
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week officially kicked off this week, and in the spirit (heehe get it?) of the festivities, I will be bringing you fashion week inspired cocktails!
Today’s cocktail is the Catwalk. It brings what could be the official drink of fashion week, champagne, up a few levels. I love the unexpected twist (I did it again!) of raspberry and basil with the peach. You COULD also muddle the basil and pour all of this over ice, or in a tall champagne glass.
· 3 oz. Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE
· 2 oz. Champagne or Sparkling Wine
· Sliced white peaches for garnish
· Pour champagne, then Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE over ice
· Garnish with sliced peaches, raspberry and basil
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!