Easter Brunch Recipes Made With Fruit
Hoppin’ down the bunny trail, here comes Peter Cottontail. Hippity Hoppity Easter’s on its way! That means family will be visiting, along with the Easter bunny. Let’s serve them up some delicious classic brunch treats, pancakes and yogurt parfaits, that they will not only love they will be asking for the recipe.
Rise and Shine Banana Pancakes Recipe
There is nothing that helps to fill a hungry crowd for breakfast or brunch better than pancakes. Add in fruit and you have staple that is a little more special than your regular weekend fare. You can add the diced bits of Fruttata in the pancake batter as it is cooking on the grill as well as sprinkled on top.
- 1.5 cups flour
- 3.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1.25 cups milk
- cooking spray
- .36 oz bag of Fruttata Banana crisps freeze dried fruit
- Sift together flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest 5 minutes.
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into skillet, 1/4 cup of batter each pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and add contents of dried fruit bag chopped into smaller desired pieces.
- Cook until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
You may not need the extra syrup with these banana pancakes.
See the recipe for the almost too beautiful to eat fruit yogurt parfait after the jump!
Bunny Tail Yogurt Parfait Recipe
The bunny tail yogurt parfait is a great healthy way to enjoy your brunch. Yogurt, fruit, and granola help give you a tasty start to your day. Serve these for brunch, have them for breakfast during the week, or even serve them as dessert all year long.
2 cups vanilla yogurt
1 cup granola
1 oz bag of Fruttata Tropical Crisps freeze dried fruit
In a large glass or bowl, Layer 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup granola, 2 blackberries and 1/4 oz Fruttata Tropical crisps.
Repeat layers an additional 3 times.
These brunch classics have an added bonus of Fruttata Crisps, freeze dried fruits. These are easy to add to any brunch recipe as unexpected, but delicious ingredient.
More Post You Will Like
- Cocktail Thursday: Easter Cocktail Recipes
- Raw Vegan Cadbury Cream Eggs For Easter
- Spring Recipe: Sparkling Angel Food Cupcakes
*Blog for Southern California Lifestyle. Fun, Food, Fashion and Drinks.* Are you receiving the Busy Bee Blogger newsletter? Sign up for all of the updates on news, recipes, and fun!*