Do You Have Questions About Going Solar For Your Home?
Living in southern California there are a few things that are ubiquitous: flip flops, yoga pants, eating dinner outside all year long, and all of your neighbors getting solar panels on their roofs. It is almost as if we all got a memo at the same time that we should put some solar panels on our roofs, and now that I have my own home, it is on my to-do list.
But is it really worth it? Do you have questions about installing solar panels? Find out more about Sunrun solar service and a special offer just for Busy Bee Blogger readers after the jump!
- One of the main issues that southern California residents are facing is the ever increase in our electric bills, how can Sunrun help with this? A Sunrun Power Purchase Agreement gives you control over your electricity costs and protects you against unpredictable electricity rate increases. Electricity from Sunrun solar service is more affordable than electricity from your utility. You can spend your savings on your retirement, college tuition, or a dream vacation.
- Companies are popping up all over the place, how can I know if Sunrun is reputable? Sunrun invented solar service, a way to get solar on your roof without the high upfront cost and hassle of ownership.
- I heard that getting panels is a hassle. Is it worth it? Sunrun solar service installs, insures, monitors and maintains a solar system that is designed specifically for you and your home. With your Power Purchase Agreement you just pay a low, locked-in rate for the electricity that the panels produce.
- I don’t know what these panels are doing, what if something goes wrong? Sunrun solar service monitors your solar system’s production remotely, so you have peace of mind.
- Well this sounds just fantastic! Sunrun solar service is a win-win; good for your wallet, and good for the planet.
We have a special offer for Busy Bee Blogger readers. If you go solar with Sunrun before Nov. 30, you’ll get a $500 VISA® Prepaid Card. (Conditions apply.) Get a free solar quote here.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.