Cocktail Thursday: Soiree Drinks Spicy Mimosa
I like a good fancy drink every once in a while. With all of these award shows coming up, Oscars, Grammys, or you’re just getting tired of it being winter and want to celebrate it being Thursday, I have a few cocktail recipes coming up the next few weeks that will fit in no matter the celebration.
Today’s cocktail is a twist on the classic brunch favorite. This version of the mimosa, though, has a nice combination of pineapple, orange and a little heat from the ginger. Enjoy!
Total Calories: 135 per drink
- 2 oz. VOGA Sparkling
- 3 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- Mix orange juice and pineapple juice in a pitcher
- Pour VOGA Sparkling into pitcher.
- Stir in half of the ginger and rim the glass with the remainder
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!