Cocktail Recipe Thursday: Cinnamon Hard Cider
The weather for the fall and winter just call out for apple cider and cinnamon. The flavors define the seasons, and today’s cocktail is full of both the tastes of apple cider and cinnamon. This fall cocktail recipe features Sobieski Cynamon Vodka paired with your favorite hard cider.
Fall Cocktail Recipe
Cinnamon Cider Cocktail
1 oz. Sobieski Cynamon Vodka
2 oz. hard cider
¼ oz. vanilla simple syrup
¼ oz. lemon juice
Cinnamon stick for garnish
In a shaker add all ingredients with ice. Shake and strain into a glass, garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
There are few flavors that just speak to “fall” or “winter” more than apple cider and cinnamon? This cocktail brings the best of both together in this very tasty fall cocktail recipe. I also love the touch of lemon that breaks it up a little bit. Lemon goes well with apple not just in cocktails, but in cooking as well. Try a little lemon juice in an apple pie recipe some time and let me know what you think about that.
This cinnamon flavored vodka became a standard on my bar last year with the Sweet & Cynful Tea. Hot cocktails do not quite get the love they deserve. If you are looking to add some warm cocktails to your repertoire, the Sobieski Cynamon vodka is a perfect addition. The delicious cinnamon flavor goes well with chai tea, warm apple cider and more.
- 1 oz. Sobieski Cynamon Vodka
- 2 oz. hard cider
- ¼ oz. vanilla simple syrup
- ¼ oz. lemon juice
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- In a shaker add all ingredients with ice. Shake and strain into a glass, garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
More post you might be interested in –
- Tiny Hamster Is Back with Friends For Thanksgiving
- Sweet & Cynful Tea
- Cocktail – Cynamon Toast
- Cocktail Recipe Thursday: Cozy Hot Toddy
- Recipe – Chocolate Spice Cookies
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Fondue & Cocktails
- New Years Day Spirit Infused Brunch – The Food (recipes)
- New Years Day Spirit Infused Brunch – The Drinks (recipes)