What to hide, when he comes over.
Ever wonder why he makes that weird face when he comes into your house? Well, Marie Clare, the magazine, just told us women what we should be hiding when our own “Mr. Big” comes over…. I am so busted.
1. Cellulite cream
2. Sprinkles, the teddy bear you’ve had since first grade
3. Your autographed copies of He’s Just Not That Into You, Women Who Love Too Much, and The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. That New Kids on the Block poster — from the reunion tour
5. The Wicca altar
6 The nude oil portrait you painted of your ex
7. Your Hummel collection
8. The Christmas photo with your entire family dressed in matching homemade outfits — taken last year
9. Your Magic Wand Gee-Whiz attachment
10. Hello Kitty anything (Hi, Mariah!)
11. Indigo Girls box set
12. That still-in-the-original-packaging 1993 Winter Princess Barbie
13. Economy-size bottle of cranberry-extract supplements
14. Sears portrait studio shots of your hamster
What else should you hide when your lover to be comes over? What about men? What do you hide under the bed when we come over?