Ummm This should be interesting
Well, that settles it. For MONTHS now, there’s been “discussion” amongst us bloggers whether Britney Spears was on drugs, Borderline Personality, Manic Depressive, or just dumb as a rock…
And we now know that at least one of them is true. Brit Brit is now being subjected to RANDOM drug and alcohol screenings in order to keep the little ones. ahhh.
The Judge in her case was VERY CLEAR in this statement
“based on the evidence presented, the Court finds that there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances by Petitioner [Spears],” will have to undergo testing for controlled substances and alcohol. The testing shall be conducted twice per week on random dates and times, and the results will be forwarded to the court.
DANG! I know parents who did drugs in front of friends, in front of the kids and this didn’t happen to them. yes, that is a sad sad statement. GET IT TOGETHER BRITNEY!!!! Or just give Kevin the kids. That may not be a bad thing.
Here are the rest of the stipulations that BOTH K-fed and Britney need to follow
· Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.
· The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.
· Both parents must complete the “Parenting Without Conflict” program.
· Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the children or allowing anyone else to.
· They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.
· Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.
· They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.
While the responsibilities for Federline end there, Judge Gordon tacked on an extra list of tasks for Spears. In order to maintain the current shared custody agreement, the popstar must:
· Attend individual counseling at least once a week to address parenting issues.
· Meet with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her parenting skills and her interaction with her sons and provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.
I hope you can do it Britney… and I hope Kevin’s not being a total jerk about this.