So it seems celebrities were not the only ones getting engaged over Valentine’s Day. SIX MILLION of you y’all get rings! What in the world??!?! If you are already starting to feel the pressure of planning, relax. This SoCal pinup has you covered.
You simply have to go take a look at the unique wedding styles available at ModCloth. They have everything from fun wedding accessories and white dresses tosomething blue, the choices are endless. And my favorite part, they have shapewear that really works and has the vintage retro look.
Check out some of my favorites:
1. Intricately Exquisite Tights from ModCloth - perfect for that bachelorette party
2. Wrapped in Romance Hair Chain from ModCloth - a dazzler for the rehearsal dinner
3. Aisle Be There Dress in Lily from ModCloth - vintage inspired GORGEOUS!
4. Sparkle an Interest Heel from ModCloth - beautiful, sparkly and affordable! And I would wear these LONG AFTER the wedding was over.
Let me know what your favorites are and don’t forget to check out the ModCloth wedding style book for other cute ideas!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter,Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!