One of my favorite makeup blogs, Beautysauce.com, has come up with a whole series of Halloween makeup ideas. This little pinup is really diggin’ the Frankenstein’s Couture Bride look. So much more fun, and diverse, than just stitches on the face. You can use this as a vampire look as well if you like.
Other Posts You Will Like
- Marilyn Monroe Makeup Tutorial
- How To Get The Pinup Girl Winged Eye Liner
- Fall’s best trend? Interview With Celebrity Makeup Artist Gita Bass *VIDEO*
- Claire Sinclair Covers Bachelor Pad Magazine
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!