This little pinup knows that this is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, but goodness there certainly is a lot of rushing around! Even in supposedly laid back SoCal it seems that there isn’t one bit of spare time unless I cut out a few moments. Luckily for all of us, beauty, fashion and lifestyle expert Jamie Krell has some get-gorgeous skin tips that she uses with celebs. Use these simple ideas to prep for a big event or occasion, or just use regularly for radiant skin every day!
- Make a green tea and honey face mask to get glowing skin. Mix moistened green leaves (just cut open a green tea bag) with honey to form a paste and coat your entire face – leave for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use once or twice a week leading up to your big event.
- Drink white tea (two cups a day!) since it’s known to be packed with anti-oxidants and protect skin – it also promotes healthy and radiant skin to give your complexion an all over glow. Think of it as “TeaGaming” – hydrating from the inside out to prep for a big event. If you’re going to drink two cups a day, it needs to be a killer flavor that you’ll enjoy every time. One of Krell’s faves is Good Earth’s new Mango Me Crazy, a blend of bold, juicy fruit flavors. The brand’s fusions have pumped up flavors and unique combinations. Even better – they’re made with all-natural ingredients and you don’t need to add any sweetener.
- Go into your own kitchen cabinet! Use apple cider vinegar as a toner to keep skin looking tight and firm. Dilute with some water and use twice a day.
- Mix baking soda with water and use as face wash or mix with some of your cleanser for an effective exfoliator. Helps with breakouts and to keep skin clear!
Tomorrow, I will have a few mocktail recipes for you to enjoy on your girls night in, or throughout the holiday entertaining season. Nothing like a little bit of Ahhhh when everyone else is starting to stress. ;-)
* My Southern California Lifestyle with Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and Pinup Girls * Subscribe to BusyBeeBlogger.com’s FEED, and follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and Instagram!