Who likes new car shopping? Oooh sign me up for all of that and then some. No, not really. I am not a big fan of shopping for a new car, usually because I am not in a good place to begin with when it comes time to buy a new car.
Luckily for me, both times when I went to buy my own car, on my own, I had really great experiences. The last time I bought a car, I had the best salesman. He knew I had a car in mind, and some basic features that I wanted, and he took me step by step and made it easy for me. He even helped to get my window replaced when I got a small crack in it days after I left the dealership. I went around town after this and told anyone that would listen about my great experience. If I would have had a phone with me at the time I would have looked like this!
Do you have a great car shopping experience? I think that we all should promote our best happy stories when it comes to car buying. Tweet, facebook, or instagram your best new car face and not only will we be spreading GOOD stories about buying a car, but you might get your car loan paid off by Cars.com.! That’s right with this cars.com promotion they could pay off your car loan. Now THAT is a reason for a great #newcarface selfie!!!
Post your New Car Face selfie on
- On Twitter: Upload a photo of your new car + happy new car face. Use #newcarface and mention/tag @carsdotcom in your post.
- On Instagram: Upload a photo of your new car + happy new car face. Use #newcarface and mention/tag @carsdotcom in your post.
- On Facebook: Post a photo of your new car + happy new car face on the Cars.com Facebook wall (as a new post). Be sure to use #newcarface for your entry to be valid.
Rules for participation -
- Participants can only submit 1 entry during the promotional period
- Open to legal US residents (excluding MD, NJ and TN), 18+ who hold (or whose immediate family member holds) a qualifying vehicle loan or lease. Begins 7/29/14 at 8:00:00 am CST and ends 1/2/14 at 12:00:00 pm CST. Prize value up to $25k. Subject to the Official Rules at NewCarFace.com. See Official Rules for full details, including eligibility criteria and qualifying vehicle restrictions. Sponsor: Cars.com, a division of Classified Ventures, LLC.
- A “New Car” is considered a new or used car bought or leased on or after 1/1/2012.