Halloween Drink Recipe
Are you still looking for a fun cocktail for you Halloween parties this weekend? How about something FUN and Festive instead of dark! I have the PERFECT Halloween drink recipe just for those of us that like things to be a little more fun than ghoulish. The Gummy Bear Graveyard is bright and refreshing vodka cocktail recipe and the gummy bears bring some festive color to the party.
Gummy Bear Graveyard Recipe
1 oz. Sobieski Cytron Vodka
1 oz. Sobieski Orange Vodka
1½ oz. pink lemonade
½ oz. simple syrup
Gummy bears for garnish
Pour all ingredients into an iced shaker. Shake and strain into a freshly iced highball glass. Send the gummy bears to their final resting place in the glass as garnish.
Tonight is Halloween, and the best part is that it is on a Friday! So not only can you enjoy the evening without having to worry about going to work in the morning, but you can also have little celebrations all weekend long. Please be careful during this weekend and Uber it up if you need a ride.
More Posts You Will Like -
- Cocktail Recipe Thursday: Cozy Hot Toddy
- Cocktail Recipe: October Sunrise Hard Cider Cocktail
- Halloween Makeup – Frankenstein’s Couture Bride *Video*
- How To Decorate Your Pumpkin Cookie Like A Pro
- Marilyn Monroe Makeup Tutorial
- DIY- REAL Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Fall Cocktail Recipe: Werewolves Of London