Halloween Cocktail Recipe
Halloween is one week away. That is right, Halloween is on a FRIDAY this year! That means entertaining will be a little more relaxed knowing you will not have to worry so much about going to work in the morning. You may have your costume ready, and have eaten the first round of candy that you bought, but what about the cocktails? Do you have your Halloween drinks ready to go for your ghostly friends to enjoy?
I have a delicious gin cocktail recipe for you and yours to sip throughout the night. Festively named “Werewolves of London” after the classic fright movie, this fall drink recipe uses Broker’s Gin (get it, Broker’s is from London.) Make a batch of these and have them lined up looking pretty and your guests will howl with delight.
Werewolves of London Cocktail Recipe
- 3 oz. Broker’s Gin
- ½ oz. passion fruit syrup
- 5 blackberries
- 3 seedless red grapes
- Dash of grenadine
Muddle the syrup and fruit together in a shaker. Add ice and Broker’s Gin and shake. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with Halloween Cocktail Stirrers.
This is sure to become a favorite at your Halloween parties from year to year. And it does not have to be Halloween for you to enjoy the Werewolves of London gin cocktail. You can call it anything else you want and enjoy it any evening you like.
Other Posts You Will Like
- Cocktail Recipe Thursday: Cozy Hot Toddy
- Cocktail Recipe: October Sunrise Hard Cider Cocktail
- Halloween Makeup – Frankenstein’s Couture Bride *Video*
- How To Decorate Your Pumpkin Cookie Like A Pro
- Marilyn Monroe Makeup Tutorial
- DIY- REAL Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Halloween Week Pinup Of The Day – FrankenBridget
- Halloween Pinup Of The Day! Gil Elvgren’s Ridin’ High
- Halloween Week Pinup Of The Day! Elvgren Jack-O-Lantern
- Halloween Week Pinup of the Day! Olivia’s “Witchcraft” with Bridget Marquardt