Kat Von D Is Single… Again
In the revolving door that is Kat Von D’s love life, it seems that on/off again fiance Jesse James is OUT. Kat took to her Facebook (of course) to clear up a few rumors, including her relationship with her latest tattooed boyfriend.
When we last saw Kat and Jesse, it was at the end of her show, LA Ink, and there was talk of Kat moving to Austin, and the two were engaged once again after a brief split.
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland – next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
So, Kat went on to blab to People Magazine about the breakup part of the Facebook post.
“It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life,” Von D tells PEOPLE. “My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it’s important to know your value and never lose sight of that.”
Know your value? Noble love? Umm, I think something nasty went down, and there are sure to be a few magazine covers about this to come. After all, BOTH of these guys are not known for being faithful…allegedly.